Cook like a pro – Liron’s Mini Radish Carpaccio
Do you love food and would like to replicate yacht chef recipes? Then this article is for you! This month, Chef Liron kindly agreed on sharing with us one of her favorite go-to appetizer recipes, her mini radish carpaccio.
She created this recipe a few years ago and she serves it to her charter guests during the Mediterranean summer. Chef Liron is currently working on Kings Ransom, based in the Balearics Islands, a Spanish set of islands located in the Mediterranean Sea.
Kings Ransom is a catamaran of 76ft. She has four crew: captain, chef, deckhand and stewardess, so that the guests onboard are truly receiving a five-star service. She is also one of the only sailing yachts based in the Mediterranean that can accommodate up to 10 guests. For all of those reasons, Kings Ransom is very popular and gets booked up early in advance. If you would like to get more information on the yacht, don’t waste time and check out her brochure – here-.
Let’s get back to the recipe! I’ve tested before writing about it and I was extremely pleased with the result, which was tasty, easy on the eye and easy to make, the perfect blend to impress friends and family!
MINI RADISH CARPACCIO
- 2 tablespoon apple vinegar
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt pepper
- Approximately 400g of mini radishes
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley or coriander
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix them using a fork until the sugar melts and the texture is smooth.
- Cut the radish to thin slices – the thinner the tastier – and set on the plate. Apply a thin layer of the dressing using a tablespoon.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan and parsley on top.
- Serve it straight away with garlic bread or toast.
Bon appétit! Let us know what you think.
Written by: Maroussia Gust